Urban Float is looking for Full and Part Time Spa Managers & Associates to join our team!
We’re expanding, and we need more great people to join our team!
Currently accepting applications for:
Fremont, Kirkland, Renton Landing, Vancouver & Houston
The premiere Float Spa, Urban Float, is looking for energetic FULL TIME Spa Associates to join our team. We are seeking candidates who are friendly, positive, professional and organized! Multiple opportunities are available.
Spa Associates are responsible for but not limit to:
- Scheduling appointments
- Greeting and checking clients in and out
- New client orientation
- Product and Service Sales
- Answering phone calls
- Email correspondence
- Cleaning between sessions
- Occasionally lifting up to 50lbs
- Pool chemistry and more…
Multitasking with ease is essential to success in this position. You must also enjoy working with people and communicating professionally. We are currently filling all positions for our Kirkland, Renton, and Fremont locations, including nights and weekends.
- 2 years customer service and retail sales experience
- General computer, internet, email experience (Mac preferred)
- Ability to quickly learn our POS system (Booker.com)
- Weekend and evening availability
- Detail oriented
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Hourly Rate: hourly DOE + commission + tips + performance bonuses + spa perks
Be sure to include a brief description of why you’re interested in this position and tell us something about yourself or what you do for fun outside of work!
Thank you for your interest in Urban Float!
Please email your resume and description to firstname.lastname@example.org.